We are always looking for new authors. If you have an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night, adding actionable content for our readers, and you are good to go.
General Guest blog submission guidelines:
- 800 + Words
- No promotional content!
- The article must be elegantly composed. Checked for grammar and punctuations.
- 100% unique, plagiarism free content that has not been published elsewhere.
- Content should be helpful/informative/actionable for the users.
The Type of Guest Blog We Welcome
You are welcome to submit guest blog in your area of expertise that relate to the overarching categories below. If your content cannot naturally fit in any of these categories, our website and community may not be the best platform and audience for your message.
Author BIO: Authors must provide the below information:
- Your email address which will be kept confidential throughout.
- A short bio, 60 words or less (may include a link to the company website)
- A photo (you can make it easier for us by uploading your head-shot to Gravatar using the email address you’re providing)
- You can provide any social media links if interested in promoting your work through us.
- We will not attribute your post to a company; we will represent your article on your behalf as there is only single ownership to avoid ambiguities.
If your article is ready then Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short intro about yourself (Maximum 60 words)
- Completed article (Minimum 800 words)
- Add “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
We look forward to promoting your valuable work on our website, and honoring you as a guest writer.