The geography of country India is rich and diverse, with mountains, lakes, snow peaks, green meadows, seas, parks, and large deserts including beautiful beaches and backwaters. In India, with its massive diversity, many natural wonders and magical places have got uncountable tourist hotspots. There are the Most Visited Tourist Places in India, here you will find the list of the top 5 beautiful places in India should consider visiting.
5 Places in India That Every Tourist Must Visit
Vacations are all about chilling and visiting new places. Undeniably, the company with whom we travel matters a lot when it comes to getting the best vacation. But, we cannot deny the fact that the destination matters a lot as well. India is surely a country with innumerable holiday destinations. However, visiting all in one vacation is not possible for everybody. Here is a list of the top 5 destinations of India that make it to the list of ‘Must-Visit’ destinations in India for all travellers.
1. Ajanta and Ellora Caves
Among the top caves in India, are the Ajanta and Ellora Caves, today, both caves are UNESCO World Heritage sites and exist on the wishlist of many travellers. There are 29 Buddhist cave temples dating from the 2nd century BC at Ajanta and 34 Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist caves of them at Ellora dating from between the 6th and 11th centuries AD. Funds for the construction of the caves were provided by various rulers.
Varanashi is the city of India State Uttar Pradesh and one of the top spiritual places in India. The city openly reveals its rituals along the many riverside ghats. Varanashi provides invaluable insight into ancient traditions in India. The main highlight is attending the evening Ganga Aarti ceremony at riverside ghats. Along with riverside ghats, there are various places to visit in Varanasi that will fascinate you to the core such as Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sarnath Ramnagar Fort and Museum. No matter which way you turn you are likely in for a surprise of some kind so keep your camera on.
Things to do in Varanasi
- Take an early morning boat ride and holy in River Ganges.
- Watching Sunset at the ghats of Varanasi.
- Witness the Ganga Aarti Ceremony in the evening.
- Sightseeing tour to Sarnath.
- Shopping at the local market of Varanasi.
- Try the local street food of Varanasi.
- Celebrate Diwali at the ghats.
3. Kanha National Park
There are many national parks in India, it’s very hard to find the best wildlife destination, However, the jungles of the Indian state Madhya Pradesh (MP) do stand out, particularly Kanha National Park. On 1 June 1955 Kanha National Park was established and it’s one of the largest national parks in comparison to other parks in India. This park is highly regarded for its research and conservation programs. You can enjoy numerous activities such as buffer zone, nature walks as well as safaris into the core area. Kanha National Park is home to a major population of Royal Bengal Tiger, sloth bear, leopards, Indian wild dog and Barasingha.
Things to do in Kanha National Park
- Sight the Crimson Sunset from Bamni Dadar
- Go Splurge on the Local Craft
- Explore the Wildlife Richness in Kanha Museum
- Go Slow to Spot Some Exotic Birds
- Witness the Beauty of the Kawardha Palace
Also See: Top 10 Tourist Destinations In India
4. Kutch Gujarat
Kutch is in the Indian state of Gujrat and the other places of states Bhuj, Mandvi, Gandhidham, Anjar and Dholavira are the best places to visit. The beauty of the sea and desert in Kutch can charm anyone. It is also referred to as India’s “Wild West”.
With the vast expanses of white salt desert in the Great Rann of Kutch area, this can be an amazing experience for visitors. Apart from the salt desert, you can also enjoy the vibrant crafts and embroidery works made by its local talented artisan
Things to do in Rann of Kutch
- Enjoy the Rann Utsav.
- Experience the beautiful sunset in the White Desert.
- Visit Kalo Dungar.
- Stay at the Tent City of Dhordo.
- Explore and roam around the White Desert.
- Bird Watching at Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary.
- Go for local handicraft shopping.
- Enjoy Camel Safari at the White Desert.
5. Andaman & Nicobar
Andaman & Nicobar are a group of more than 500 shimmering islands, known for their picturesque beauty with pristine beaches, and lagoons of turquoise blue waters. Andaman & Nicobar Islands is situated 1400 KM away from the coast of India. Port Blair is the capital city of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, earlier it was known for its Cellular Jail- ‘Kaala Paani’ of India during the British Era. Ideal holiday destinations in Andaman and Nicobar Islands are dense forests, azure waters and sandy beaches and the archipelago of Andaman.
Things to do in Andaman & Nicobar
- Explore Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
- Marvel at the Limestone caves
- Get charmed by Radhanagar Beach
- Discover Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Scuba diving in Andaman is a unique lifetime experience
- Spend time in Havelock’s Elephant Beach
- Soul searching at the Chidiya Tapu